CHILD ADVOCACY CENTER SOFTBALL TOURNAMENT
The Child Advocacy Center of Cooke County is organizing our 4th Annual Softball Tournament on June 9th, 2018.
Proceeds from this event will go toward assisting the children of Cooke County who are victims of trauma and abuse.
This year we will be hosting a one-day softball tournament. We would like to extend to everyone an invitation to assist with our fundraising activities.
With this year’s event, we have several ways for you to contribute.
- Sponsorships are available for churches, businesses, and individuals. (sponsorship form available on request)
- Hands on opportunities
- Work in our concession stand for a two hour shift (10am-6pm)
- Assist with general odd jobs
- Set up and tear down the day of the event
- Pre-event advertisement and recruiting
- Sign up a team for the event (form upon request)
If you have any questions, please call me at 940-665-2873 and ask for Ginger.
2017 Softball Tournament Sponsors
Cooke County District Attorney
Schad & Pulte Welding Supply Inc
Cooke County Bar Association
Sonrise Church of Christ
Quasar Energy Services
Gainesville Police Association
Wilson Auto Repair Inc.
First Christian Church
Derrell L. Comer – Attorney at Law
First United Bank
Kelly Wimmer DDS
Nascoga Federal Credit Union
Woodforest National Bank
Grace Friendship Baptist Church
Steve and Brenda Kitchens
Reedy, Ballard & Keller, PC.
Joe’s Tree Service
All About Flowers and More
Dustin Office Machines
Edelweiss Tea haus
Law Office of Lee Tatum
VitaMoose Sports Nutrition
Chicken Express – Gainesville
Metal Sales Inc.
Richard and Penni Dangelmayer
Joe Walter Lumber
Red River Farm CO-OP, Inc.
First State Bank