Abigail’s Arms 24-Hour Emergency Shelter is a safe, secure, and confidential facility. It is an essential component of what we do to provide emergency safety for victims of family violence, sexual assault and other victims of crime.
Our shelter is a warm and welcoming environment, for individuals and families. We have 10 dorm-style rooms, with a shared kitchen, living area, and indoor/outdoor play areas.
Abigail’s Arms 24-Hour Emergency Shelter services are free and confidential.
Our 24-Hour Emergency shelter provides:
- 24-Hour Crisis Hotline
- Temporary Emergency Shelter
- Case Management
- Crisis Counseling
- Victim Advocacy
- Individual Counseling
- Support Groups
- Protective Order Screening
- Victim Impact Statements
- Information and Referral
- Law Enforcement, Hospital and Court Accompaniment
- Victim Liaison with Law Enforcement, Court and CPS
- Crime Victims Compensation Applications
- Victim Educational Resources